- We aim to provide the highest quality education and care for all our children and to welcome each individual child and family. We strive to provide a safe, warm and caring environment within which all children can learn and develop as they play(Staying Safe).
- By providing our children with a positive introduction to education, we hope to inspire them to be curious and interested in the world and keen to learn (Enjoy & Achieve).
- We encourage healthy choices, & a love of physical activity in the hope that they will make healthy lifestyle choices in the future(Staying Healthy).
- We strive for an atmosphere of respect and consideration between the children and staff and by valuing their contributions and encouraging them to take an active part in a range of group activities; we aim to support them in developing self-confidence and social skills(Making a Positive Contribution).
- We aspire to provide the best possible start for our children and to provide a foundation, which will allow them to go on and achieve their full potential in the future(Economic Wellbeing).
Lympstone Preschool is a committee led, charity preschool in the village of Lympstone, East Devon.
Lympstone Preschool takes children from 2.5yrs until school transition at 4yrs. We accept both 15 and 30 hours funding and have sessions Monday-Friday 8-5pm over 50 weeks a year. Children can therefore attend on a term-time only basis , or can attend on stretched provision all year round by request. We also accept childcare vouchers and the government tax free childcare payment scheme. Any hours outside those funded are chargeable at £4.85 per hour for under 3’s and £4.65 per hour for children over 3.
Lympstone Preschool is graded ‘Good in all areas’ by Ofsted and have a dedicated team of 15 staff. All staff have enhanced DBS disclosure and all regular staff have training in: Paediatric First Aid, Food Allergy, Safeguarding, Prevent Duty and key staff will also have training in Risk Assessment, Health & Safety and Fire Safety.
Our designated safeguarding and child protection officer is Caroline Armstrong who is also our leader and preschool SENDCO.
For information or enquiries please contact preschool on the following channels:
NEW STARTER APPLICATIONS:
Please complete and return forms and our admissions team will contact you upon receipt to discuss availability and requirements:
Primary Aged Children: